Monday, March 6, 2017

Madden Ultimate Team

How to make a good Madden ultimate team.

Justification:
I have picked this topic because I play madden all the time so it should be easy for me to give directions about it. I usually play madden after school and when I play I usually upgrade my team so I know what I am doing when it comes to making a good team. When I upgrade my team i always look at chemistry and overall and what chemistry i have to upgrade all them same to make a good team.

TASK OVERVIEW:
This task is to try to get the best overall team in the game and I will teach you to get the best overall in the game of ultimate team. One of the task you need to do is get the right people and the right overall and chemistry to get the best team overall and the best players. Another task you need to do is to look at the stats of the players and the certain stats for the position of the player you are getting. 

Directions:
1.Get a PlayStation or Xbox.
Image result for playstation 4

2.Make account.
3.Get Madden.
Image result for madden 17
4.Make a Madden account.
5.Get up to 1 million coins.
Image result for 1 million madden 17 coins
6.Buy players by the overall and chemistry.
Image result for madden 17 auction house
7.Try to get the highest overall and best players.
Related image
8.Match the chemistry to get the player to a higher overall.
9.if you match the chemistry your players stats get better.
Image result for madden 17 chemistry
10.once you buy all your players start playing people to get more coins.
11.once you get more coins new players come out and upgrade more.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.